York University is fully accountable to Ontarians and to students, staff and faculty. We are committed to giving our community information about how plans, budgets and outcomes are related year-over-year.
In the spirit of making our operations as transparent and accessible as possible, York University provides a significant amount of information on its operation through statutory reports and through its website.
If you have difficulty finding what you need, please get in touch with the contact listed below.
President and Vice-Chancellor
Assistant Vice-President Office of Institutional Planning and Analysis
Division of the Vice-President Academic and Provost
Tel. 416-736-2100 ext. 22904
Strategic Planning Documents
- Provostial White Paper 2010-2020 (PDF)
- Planning, Budget and Accountability Report 2009/10 (PDF)
- University Academic Plan (PDF)
- Strategic Mandate Agreement Proposal (PDF)
- 2015 President's Report: This is York University (PDF)
- York University Strategic Research Plan 2013-2018 (PDF)
York University Data
- York University Act 1965
- Mission Statement
- Board of Governors
- Policies, Procedures & Regulations
- Salary Disclosure
- York University Organization
- National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE)